The authors are grateful to CNRS, the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the ANR for a PhD grant and financial support.
A Very Simple Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of Phenols Employing Hydroxide Salts†
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 46, pages 8881–8884, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Tlili, A., Xia, N., Monnier, F. and Taillefer, M. (2009), A Very Simple Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of Phenols Employing Hydroxide Salts. Angew. Chem., 121: 8881–8884. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903639
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2009
- region of Languedoc Roussillon
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!