Financial support from the Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” (EXC 314/1, administered by the TU Berlin and funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft) is gratefully acknowledged. M.D. thanks the ETH Zürich for a guest professorship. L=β-diketiminate.
OO Bond Activation in Heterobimetallic Peroxides: Synthesis of the Peroxide [LNi(μ,η2:η2-O2)K] and its Conversion into a Bis(μ-Hydroxo) Nickel Zinc Complex†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8251–8254, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Yao, S., Xiong, Y., Vogt, M., Grützmacher, H., Herwig, C., Limberg, C. and Driess, M. (2009), OO Bond Activation in Heterobimetallic Peroxides: Synthesis of the Peroxide [LNi(μ,η2:η2-O2)K] and its Conversion into a Bis(μ-Hydroxo) Nickel Zinc Complex. Angew. Chem., 121: 8251–8254. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903772
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- ETH Zürich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!