This research was supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. We are also grateful for funding from the Agency for Science Technology and Research (A*star) Singapore (PhD sponsorship, A.W.H.), the Fundacao para a Ciencia e Tecnologia (FCT; PhD sponsorship, H.L.S.), and Homerton College (Junior Research Fellowship to A.C.).
Application of Fragment Growing and Fragment Linking to the Discovery of Inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Pantothenate Synthetase†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 45, pages 8604–8608, October 26, 2009
How to Cite
Hung, Alvin W., Silvestre, H. Leonardo., Wen, S., Ciulli, A., Blundell, Tom L. and Abell, C. (2009), Application of Fragment Growing and Fragment Linking to the Discovery of Inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Pantothenate Synthetase. Angew. Chem., 121: 8604–8608. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903821
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Agency for Science Technology and Research (A*star)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!