We thank the NSF (CHE-0619638) for an X-ray diffractometer, Prof. Gerard Parkin, Wesley Sattler, and Aaron Sattler for analyzing 13 and 36, and Dr. Andreas Schall for the preparation of 22. Financial support was provided by Columbia University, an NSF CAREER Award (CHE-0844593), the ACS Petroleum Research Fund (47481-G), Amgen, Eli Lilly, the NSF (Predoctoral Fellowship to D.S.T.), and the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation (New Faculty Award to S.A.S.).
Et2SBr⋅SbCl5Br: An Effective Reagent for Direct Bromonium-Induced Polyene Cyclizations†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 42, pages 8039–8043, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Snyder, Scott A. and Treitler, Daniel S. (2009), Et2SBr⋅SbCl5Br: An Effective Reagent for Direct Bromonium-Induced Polyene Cyclizations. Angew. Chem., 121: 8039–8043. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903834
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0619638
- Columbia University. Grant Number: CHE-0844593
- ACS Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 47481-G
- Eli Lilly
- Henry Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!