Supported by ENERCHEM project of the Max Planck Society, 973 Program (2007CB613306), NSFC (20537010), NCET (07-0192), and PCSIRT (0818). The authors thank Dr. M. Bojdys and Prof. A. Thomas for helpful discussion.
Synthesis of a Carbon Nitride Structure for Visible-Light Catalysis by Copolymerization†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 451–454, January 8, 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Chen , X., Takanabe, K., Maeda, K., Domen, K., Epping, J., Fu, X., Antonietti, M. and Wang , X. (2010), Synthesis of a Carbon Nitride Structure for Visible-Light Catalysis by Copolymerization. Angew. Chem., 122: 451–454. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903886
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2009
- Max Planck Society
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2007CB613306
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20537010
- NCET. Grant Number: 07-0192
- PCSIRT. Grant Number: 0818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!