This work was supported by the NSFC (grant nos. 20621091, 20672048, and 20732002) and the “111” Program of the Chinese Education Ministry.
Iron-Catalyzed C(sp3)C(sp3) Bond Formation through C(sp3)H Functionalization: A Cross-Coupling Reaction of Alcohols with Alkenes†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 46, pages 8917–8921, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, S.-Y., Tu, Y.-Q., Fan, C.-A., Zhang, F.-M. and Shi, L. (2009), Iron-Catalyzed C(sp3)C(sp3) Bond Formation through C(sp3)H Functionalization: A Cross-Coupling Reaction of Alcohols with Alkenes. Angew. Chem., 121: 8917–8921. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903960
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2009
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20621091, 20672048, 20732002
- “111” Program of the Chinese Education Ministry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!