Financial support from Peking University, the National Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 20702002, 20872003), and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program; grant no. 2009CB825300) is greatly appreciated. We thank Meng Su for reproducing the results of 3 ma and 3 oa in Scheme 2.
A Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Cycloaromatization of Biaryls with Alkynes Using Molecular Oxygen as the Oxidant†
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 42, pages 8035–8038, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Ding, S., Cui, Y. and Jiao, N. (2009), A Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Cycloaromatization of Biaryls with Alkynes Using Molecular Oxygen as the Oxidant. Angew. Chem., 121: 8035–8038. doi: 10.1002/ange.200903975
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2009
- Peking University
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20702002, 20872003
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!