We acknowledge the support of the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) of the UK, Johnson Matthey Plc (project ATHENA), and the European Union (project AURICAT; Contract HPRN-CT-2002-00174). C.J.K. and A.A.H. would like to gratefully acknowledge NSF funding through the following grants: NSF DMR-0079996, NSF DMR-0304738, and NSF-DMR-0320906. A.A.H. would also like to thank the NRC for their support through the postdoctoral associate program.
Direct Synthesis of H2O2 from H2 and O2 over Gold, Palladium, and Gold–Palladium Catalysts Supported on Acid-Pretreated TiO2†
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 45, pages 8664–8667, October 26, 2009
How to Cite
Edwards, Jennifer K., Ntainjua N, E., Carley, Albert F., Herzing, Andrew A., Kiely, Christopher J. and Hutchings, Graham J. (2009), Direct Synthesis of H2O2 from H2 and O2 over Gold, Palladium, and Gold–Palladium Catalysts Supported on Acid-Pretreated TiO2. Angew. Chem., 121: 8664–8667. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904115
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2009
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- European Union. Grant Number: HPRN-CT-2002-00174
- NSF. Grant Numbers: NSF DMR-0079996, NSF DMR-0304738, NSF-DMR-0320906
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!