Financial support by the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (projects CTQ2006-15456-C04-01, MAT2009-14564-C04-01 and CIBER-BBN CB07/01/2012) is gratefully acknowledged. E.C. is grateful to the MICINN for a grant.
The Determination of Methylmercury in Real Samples Using Organically Capped Mesoporous Inorganic Materials Capable of Signal Amplification†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 45, pages 8671–8674, October 26, 2009
How to Cite
Climent, E., Marcos, M. Dolores., Martínez-Máñez, R., Sancenón, F., Soto, J., Rurack, K. and Amorós, P. (2009), The Determination of Methylmercury in Real Samples Using Organically Capped Mesoporous Inorganic Materials Capable of Signal Amplification. Angew. Chem., 121: 8671–8674. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904243
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2009
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Numbers: CTQ2006-15456-C04-01, MAT2009-14564-C04-01, CIBER-BBN CB07/01/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!