We thank Dr. B. Santi and Dr. A. Bagnoli of the “Soprintendenza per i Beni Artistici, Storici ed Etnoantropologici per le Provincie di Siena e Grosseto” and the conservators P. De Santis, S. Belle’, F. Iacopini, and P. Pecorelli. Financial support from the Consorzio interuniversitario per lo sviluppo dei Sistemi a Grande Interfase (CSGI) and MIUR is acknowledged.
Nanoscience for Art Conservation: Oil-in-Water Microemulsions Embedded in a Polymeric Network for the Cleaning of Works of Art†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 47, pages 9128–9131, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Carretti, E., Fratini, E., Berti, D., Dei, L. and Baglioni, P. (2009), Nanoscience for Art Conservation: Oil-in-Water Microemulsions Embedded in a Polymeric Network for the Cleaning of Works of Art. Angew. Chem., 121: 9128–9131. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904244
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!