This research was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (50872120), the Chinese National Key Project for Fundamental Researches (2009CB623302), Zhejiang Provincial Fund of Science and Technology, China (2009C21022), and Research Fund of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China 2007.
Super High Threshold Percolative Ferroelectric/Ferrimagnetic Composite Ceramics with Outstanding Permittivity and Initial Permeability†
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 47, pages 9089–9092, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Dong, Y., Wang, X., Weng, W., Han, G., Ma, N. and Du, P. (2009), Super High Threshold Percolative Ferroelectric/Ferrimagnetic Composite Ceramics with Outstanding Permittivity and Initial Permeability. Angew. Chem., 121: 9089–9092. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904269
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50872120
- Chinese National Key Project for Fundamental Researches. Grant Number: 2009CB623302
- Zhejiang Provincial Fund of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2009C21022
- Research Fund of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China 2007
Vol. 122, Issue 12, 2127, Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!