This research was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (50872120), the Chinese National Key Project for Fundamental Researches (2009CB623302), Zhejiang Provincial Fund of Science and Technology, China (2009C21022), and Research Fund of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China 2007.
Super High Threshold Percolative Ferroelectric/Ferrimagnetic Composite Ceramics with Outstanding Permittivity and Initial Permeability†
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 47, pages 9089–9092, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Dong, Y., Wang, X., Weng, W., Han, G., Ma, N. and Du, P. (2009), Super High Threshold Percolative Ferroelectric/Ferrimagnetic Composite Ceramics with Outstanding Permittivity and Initial Permeability. Angew. Chem., 121: 9089–9092. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904269
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50872120
- Chinese National Key Project for Fundamental Researches. Grant Number: 2009CB623302
- Zhejiang Provincial Fund of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2009C21022
- Research Fund of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China 2007
Vol. 122, Issue 12, 2127, Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.