This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation and by the EPFL.
Olefin Cyclopropanation by a Sequential Atom-Transfer Radical Addition and Dechlorination in the Presence of a Ruthenium Catalyst†
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8259–8263, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Thommes, K., Kiefer, G., Scopelliti, R. and Severin, K. (2009), Olefin Cyclopropanation by a Sequential Atom-Transfer Radical Addition and Dechlorination in the Presence of a Ruthenium Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 121: 8259–8263. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904278
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!