This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China and the Major State Basic Research Development Program (2006CB806105). Qiu Shi Science & Technologies Foundation, BASF, Dow Corning Corporation, and Eli Lilly China are gratefully acknowledged.
Isolation, Structural Characterization, and Synthetic Application of Oxycyclopentadienyl Dianions†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8255–8258, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, L., Zhang, W.-X., Wang, C., Wang, C. and Xi, Z. (2009), Isolation, Structural Characterization, and Synthetic Application of Oxycyclopentadienyl Dianions. Angew. Chem., 121: 8255–8258. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904298
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of China
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!