This research was partially supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research and NEDO projects.
Nitro-Substituted Aryl Lithium Compounds in Microreactor Synthesis: Switch between Kinetic and Thermodynamic Control†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 43, pages 8207–8209, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Nagaki, A., Kim, H. and Yoshida, J.-i. (2009), Nitro-Substituted Aryl Lithium Compounds in Microreactor Synthesis: Switch between Kinetic and Thermodynamic Control. Angew. Chem., 121: 8207–8209. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904316
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!