We thank the Royal Society (ADS), the EPSRC (C.J.), and the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (C.S. and C.C.) for funding and the EPSRC Mass Spectrometry Centre. Prof. Edwin Vedejs is gratefully acknowledged for supplying an authentic sample of (R)-TADMAP to allow unambiguous stereochemical assignments.
Isothiourea-Catalyzed Enantioselective Carboxy Group Transfer†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 47, pages 9076–9080, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Joannesse, C., Johnston, Craig P., Concellón, C., Simal, C., Philp, D. and Smith, Andrew D. (2009), Isothiourea-Catalyzed Enantioselective Carboxy Group Transfer. Angew. Chem., 121: 9076–9080. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904333
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2009
- Royal Society (ADS)
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!