We thank Prof. Rudi van Eldik, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany) and Prof. István Fábián, University of Debrecen, Hungary for useful discussions. This research was funded by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education (PhD scholarship to H.A.H.), and the NSF (CHE-0848397, N.E.B.). R2N-NONOates=1-(N,N-dialkylamino)diazen-1-ium-1,2-diolates, nitroxyl=NO−.
Mechanistic Studies on the Reaction between R2N-NONOates and Aquacobalamin: Evidence for Direct Transfer of a Nitroxyl Group from R2N-NONOates to Cobalt(III) Centers†
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 47, pages 9071–9075, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Hassanin, Hanaa A., Hannibal, L., Jacobsen, Donald W., El-Shahat, Mohamed F., Hamza, Mohamed S. A. and Brasch, Nicola E. (2009), Mechanistic Studies on the Reaction between R2N-NONOates and Aquacobalamin: Evidence for Direct Transfer of a Nitroxyl Group from R2N-NONOates to Cobalt(III) Centers. Angew. Chem., 121: 9071–9075. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904360
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0848397
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!