Acknowledgement is made to the MIUR (Rome), FIRB Project (Progettazione, preparazione e valutazione biologica e farmacologica di nuove molecole organiche quali potenziali farmaci innovativi), Università di Bologna, and Fondazione del Monte di Bologna e Ravenna. We also thank Tommaso Quinto for carrying out part of the experimental work.
Enantioselective Gold-Catalyzed Allylic Alkylation of Indoles with Alcohols: An Efficient Route to Functionalized Tetrahydrocarbazoles†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 50, pages 9697–9701, December 7, 2009
How to Cite
Bandini, M. and Eichholzer, A. (2009), Enantioselective Gold-Catalyzed Allylic Alkylation of Indoles with Alcohols: An Efficient Route to Functionalized Tetrahydrocarbazoles. Angew. Chem., 121: 9697–9701. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904388
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!