We thank Dr. M. Haddow for X-ray crystallography, the EPSRC (GR/R02382 and E061575) and AstraZeneca for support, the joint EPSRC/AstraZeneca/GlaxoSmithKline/Pfizer Organic Studentship Initiative, and the NIH (GM-60578). G.C.L.-J. is a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit awardee.
Hindered Ureas as Masked Isocyanates: Facile Carbamoylation of Nucleophiles under Neutral Conditions†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 46, pages 8877–8880, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Hutchby, M., Houlden, Chris E., Ford, J. Gair., Tyler, Simon N. G., Gagné, Michel R., Lloyd-Jones, Guy C. and Booker-Milburn, Kevin I. (2009), Hindered Ureas as Masked Isocyanates: Facile Carbamoylation of Nucleophiles under Neutral Conditions. Angew. Chem., 121: 8877–8880. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904435
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2009
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: GR/R02382, E061575
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-60578
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!