We acknowledge DFG and the DFG Cluster of Excellence (EAM) for financial support.
Formation of a Non-Thickness-Limited Titanium Dioxide Mesosponge and its Use in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 49, pages 9490–9493, November 23, 2009
How to Cite
Kim, D., Lee, K., Roy, P., Birajdar, Balaji I., Spiecker, E. and Schmuki, P. (2009), Formation of a Non-Thickness-Limited Titanium Dioxide Mesosponge and its Use in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem., 121: 9490–9493. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904455
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2009
- DFG Cluster of Excellence (EAM)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!