Dr. Eri Fukushi, Mr. Kenji Watanabe (GC-MS and NMR Laboratory, Graduate School of Agriculture, Hokkaido University), and Dr. Yasuhiro Kumaki (High-Resolution NMR Laboratory, Graduate School of Science, Hokkaido University) are acknowledged for their NMR spectroscopy and mass spectrometry measurements. Financial support from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (No. 12304042), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (A) “Exploitation of Multi-Element Cyclic Molecules” (No. 13029003), and the Global COE Program (Project No. B01: Catalysis as the Basis for Innovation in Materials Science)) is gratefully acknowledged.
Total Synthesis of Zoanthenol†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 47, pages 9067–9070, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Takahashi, Y., Yoshimura, F., Tanino, K. and Miyashita, M. (2009), Total Synthesis of Zoanthenol. Angew. Chem., 121: 9067–9070. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904537
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). Grant Numbers: 12304042, 13029003
- Global COE Program. Grant Number: B01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!