These authors contributed equally to this work.
Apamin as a Template for Structure-Based Rational Design of Potent Peptide Activators of p53†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 46, pages 8868–8871, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Li, C., Pazgier, M., Liu, M., Lu, W.-Y. and Lu, W. (2009), Apamin as a Template for Structure-Based Rational Design of Potent Peptide Activators of p53. Angew. Chem., 121: 8868–8871. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904550
We thank Prof. Aumelas of the University of Montpellier for kindly providing the coordinates for the crystal structure of apamin and Prof. Vogelstein of Johns Hopkins University for generously providing HCT116 cells. This work was supported in part by a Research Scholar Grant from the American Cancer Society (CDD112858) and the National Institutes of Health Grants AI056264 and AI061482 (to W.L.), and by the China Scholarship Council (to C.L.).
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2009
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: CDD112858
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AI056264, AI061482
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!