This work was financially supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (no. 17105003, YN), for Young Scientists (B) (no. 27150173, JGL) from JSPS, on Priority Areas (no. 19027044, YN), Innovative Areas (no. 20200050, JGL) from MEXT; and by the Elemental Science and Technology Project from MEXT. The 430 nm laser was set up by Dr. Ken’ichi Nakagawa, The University of Electro-Communications (Japan).
Spectroscopic Characterization of a Hydroperoxo–Heme Intermediate: Conversion of a Side-On Peroxo to an End-On Hydroperoxo Complex†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 49, pages 9426–9431, November 23, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, J.-G., Ohta, T., Yamaguchi, S., Ogura, T., Sakamoto, S., Maeda, Y. and Naruta, Y. (2009), Spectroscopic Characterization of a Hydroperoxo–Heme Intermediate: Conversion of a Side-On Peroxo to an End-On Hydroperoxo Complex. Angew. Chem., 121: 9426–9431. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904572
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!