We thank H. Fukuoka for X-ray analysis. This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT). K.K. acknowledges financial support from the Electric Technology Research Foundation of Chugoku.
Intramolecular Alkynylcyclopropanation of Olefins Catalyzed by Bi(OTf)3: Stereoselective Synthesis of 1-Alkynyl-3-azabicyclo[3.1.0]hexanes†
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 52, pages 10059–10062, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Komeyama, K., Saigo, N., Miyagi, M. and Takaki, K. (2009), Intramolecular Alkynylcyclopropanation of Olefins Catalyzed by Bi(OTf)3: Stereoselective Synthesis of 1-Alkynyl-3-azabicyclo[3.1.0]hexanes. Angew. Chem., 121: 10059–10062. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904610
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!