We thank the NSF of China (20633030, 20721063, and 20873026), the State Key Basic Research Program of PRC (2009CB623506), the Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (08DZ2270500, 07QH14003), and the Shanghai Education Committee (06SG03) for financial support.
Efficient and Selective Room-Temperature Gold-Catalyzed Reduction of Nitro Compounds with CO and H2O as the Hydrogen Source†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 50, pages 9702–9705, December 7, 2009
How to Cite
He, L., Wang, L.-C., Sun, H., Ni, J., Cao, Y., He, H.-Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2009), Efficient and Selective Room-Temperature Gold-Catalyzed Reduction of Nitro Compounds with CO and H2O as the Hydrogen Source. Angew. Chem., 121: 9702–9705. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904647
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2009
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20633030, 20721063, 20873026
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2009CB623506
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 08DZ2270500, 07QH14003
- Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Number: 06SG03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!