This research was supported by the NIH (R01 GM078240).
The Mechanism and an Improved Asymmetric Allylboration of Ketones Catalyzed by Chiral Biphenols†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 46, pages 8835–8838, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Barnett, David S., Moquist, Philip N. and Schaus, Scott E. (2009), The Mechanism and an Improved Asymmetric Allylboration of Ketones Catalyzed by Chiral Biphenols. Angew. Chem., 121: 8835–8838. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904715
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM078240
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!