This work was supported by DARPA/DSO, NSF Center of Integrated Nanomechanical Systems, and Berkeley Sensor and Actuator Center. Z.Z. acknowledges a fellowship from the China Scholarship Council. The nanowire synthesis part of this project was supported by a Laboratory Directed Research and Development grant from Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
Thermoresponsive Chemical Connectors Based on Hybrid Nanowire Forests†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 626–629, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Ko, H., Zhang, Z., Chueh, Y.-L., Saiz, E. and Javey, A. (2010), Thermoresponsive Chemical Connectors Based on Hybrid Nanowire Forests. Angew. Chem., 122: 626–629. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904724
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
- NSF Center of Integrated Nanomechanical Systems
- Berkeley Sensor and Actuator Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!