We thank Dr. Randy Hungate, Dr. Andrew Tasker, and Dr. Yax Sun (Amgen Inc.) for their support.
Cortistatin A is a High-Affinity Ligand of Protein Kinases ROCK, CDK8, and CDK11†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 47, pages 9114–9119, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Cee, Victor J., Chen, David Y.-K., Lee, Matthew R. and Nicolaou, K. C. (2009), Cortistatin A is a High-Affinity Ligand of Protein Kinases ROCK, CDK8, and CDK11. Angew. Chem., 121: 9114–9119. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904778
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!