This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project: 20875017), the Technological Innovation Program of Shanghai (09JC1401100), the National Basic Research Priorities Program (Project: 2007CB914100/3), and the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B109).
Synthesis of Fe3O4@SiO2@PMMA Core–Shell–Shell Magnetic Microspheres for Highly Efficient Enrichment of Peptides and Proteins for MALDI-ToF MS Analysis†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 617–621, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, H., Deng, C. and Zhang, X. (2010), Synthesis of Fe3O4@SiO2@PMMA Core–Shell–Shell Magnetic Microspheres for Highly Efficient Enrichment of Peptides and Proteins for MALDI-ToF MS Analysis. Angew. Chem., 122: 617–621. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904885
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20875017
- Technological Innovation Program of Shanghai. Grant Number: 09JC1401100
- National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Number: 2007CB914100/3
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!