H.L.L., D.C., and X.L.H. thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20532050, 20821002), the Major Basic Research Development Program (Grant 2006CB806106), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. L.P. acknowledges the partial support of the US National Science Foundation (CHE-0717995).
Highly Enantioselective Recognition of Structurally Diverse α-Hydroxycarboxylic Acids using a Fluorescent Sensor†
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 612–616, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, H.-L., Peng, Q., Wu, Y.-D., Chen, D., Hou, X.-L., Sabat, M. and Pu, L. (2010), Highly Enantioselective Recognition of Structurally Diverse α-Hydroxycarboxylic Acids using a Fluorescent Sensor. Angew. Chem., 122: 612–616. doi: 10.1002/ange.200904889
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20532050, 20821002
- Major Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806106
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0717995
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.