We are grateful for the financial support of “973” project (2009CB626604) from MOST, the foundation (20772051) from NSFC, the “111” program from MOE of P. R. China, the EPSRC for a Leadership fellowship to D.J.D.
Asymmetric Organocatalytic Relay Cascades: Catalyst-Controlled Stereoisomer Selection in the Synthesis of Functionalized Cyclohexanes†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 52, pages 10018–10022, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Han, R.-G., Zhao, Y.-L., Yang, S., Xu, P.-F. and Dixon, Darren J. (2009), Asymmetric Organocatalytic Relay Cascades: Catalyst-Controlled Stereoisomer Selection in the Synthesis of Functionalized Cyclohexanes. Angew. Chem., 121: 10018–10022. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905014
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2009
- MOST. Grant Numbers: 2009CB626604, 20772051
- MOE of P. R. China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!