This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (No. 20108001, “pi-Space”), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (No. 20245006), the 21st Century COE Program, The Next Generation Super Computing Project (Nanoscience Project), Nanotechnology Support Project, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (Nos. 20036008, 20038007) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. H.N. thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for the Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Nitrated Benzyne Derivatives of La@C82: Addition of NO2 and Its Positional Directing Effect on the Subsequent Addition of Benzynes†
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 604–607, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Lu, X., Nikawa, H., Tsuchiya, T., Akasaka, T., Toki, M., Sawa, H., Mizorogi, N. and Nagase, S. (2010), Nitrated Benzyne Derivatives of La@C82: Addition of NO2 and Its Positional Directing Effect on the Subsequent Addition of Benzynes. Angew. Chem., 122: 604–607. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905024
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Numbers: 20108001, 20245006
- 21st Century COE Program
- The Next Generation Super Computing Project
- Nanotechnology Support Project. Grant Numbers: 20036008, 20038007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.