G.D.C., P.D., and M.B.J.R. thank the FWO (Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek) for two doctoral fellowships and a postdoctoral fellowship, respectively. This work was performed within the framework of the IAP-VI program “Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis” of the Belgian Federal government and of GOA-2/01. We also gratefully acknowledge financial support from a long-term structural funding “Methusalem” by the Flemish government and from K.U. Leuven in the framework of the Centre of Excellence CECAT.
High-Resolution Single-Turnover Mapping Reveals Intraparticle Diffusion Limitation in Ti-MCM-41-Catalyzed Epoxidation†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 920–923, January 25, 2010
How to Cite
De Cremer, G., Roeffaers, Maarten B. J., Bartholomeeusen, E., Lin, K., Dedecker, P., Pescarmona, Paolo P., Jacobs, Pierre A., De Vos, Dirk E., Hofkens, J. and Sels, Bert F. (2010), High-Resolution Single-Turnover Mapping Reveals Intraparticle Diffusion Limitation in Ti-MCM-41-Catalyzed Epoxidation. Angew. Chem., 122: 920–923. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905039
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2009
- FWO (Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!