G.D.C., P.D., and M.B.J.R. thank the FWO (Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek) for two doctoral fellowships and a postdoctoral fellowship, respectively. This work was performed within the framework of the IAP-VI program “Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis” of the Belgian Federal government and of GOA-2/01. We also gratefully acknowledge financial support from a long-term structural funding “Methusalem” by the Flemish government and from K.U. Leuven in the framework of the Centre of Excellence CECAT.
High-Resolution Single-Turnover Mapping Reveals Intraparticle Diffusion Limitation in Ti-MCM-41-Catalyzed Epoxidation†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 920–923, January 25, 2010
How to Cite
De Cremer, G., Roeffaers, Maarten B. J., Bartholomeeusen, E., Lin, K., Dedecker, P., Pescarmona, Paolo P., Jacobs, Pierre A., De Vos, Dirk E., Hofkens, J. and Sels, Bert F. (2010), High-Resolution Single-Turnover Mapping Reveals Intraparticle Diffusion Limitation in Ti-MCM-41-Catalyzed Epoxidation. Angew. Chem., 122: 920–923. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905039
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2009
- FWO (Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!