This work was supported by the NSF (CHE 0451241, 0907800 (K.P.C.V.) and CHE 0832622 (T.V.T.)) and the Welch Foundation (E-075 (T.A.A.)). We thank Prof. A. D. Bond, University of Southern Denmark, for obtaining synchrotron diffraction data on 2. We appreciate constructive comments from Prof. R. G. Bergman.
Photo–Thermal Haptotropism in Cyclopentadienylcobalt Complexes of Linear Phenylenes: Intercyclobutadiene Metal Migration†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 52, pages 10037–10041, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Albright, Thomas A., Dosa, Peter I., Grossmann, Tom N., Khrustalev, Victor N., Oloba, Oluwakemi A., Padilla, R., Paubelle, R., Stanger, A., Timofeeva, Tatiana V. and Vollhardt, K. Peter C. (2009), Photo–Thermal Haptotropism in Cyclopentadienylcobalt Complexes of Linear Phenylenes: Intercyclobutadiene Metal Migration. Angew. Chem., 121: 10037–10041. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905088
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2009
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE 0451241, 0907800, CHE 0832622
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: E-075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!