We thank Dr. M Yang for technical assistance. This work was funded by the BBSRC (BB/E004350/1, BB/D006112/1) and EPSRC (EP/E000614/1). G.J.D. and B.G.D. are Royal Society–Wolfson Research Merit Award recipients.
Mechanistic Insight into Enzymatic Glycosyl Transfer with Retention of Configuration through Analysis of Glycomimetic Inhibitors†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1256–1259, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Errey, James C., Lee, S., Gibson, Robert P., Martinez Fleites, C., Barry, Conor S., Jung, Pierre M. J., O'Sullivan, Anthony C., Davis, Benjamin G. and Davies, Gideon J. (2010), Mechanistic Insight into Enzymatic Glycosyl Transfer with Retention of Configuration through Analysis of Glycomimetic Inhibitors. Angew. Chem., 122: 1256–1259. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905096
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2009
- BBSRC. Grant Numbers: BB/E004350/1, BB/D006112/1
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/E000614/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!