This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from MEXT, Japan (Nos. 20245013 and 21108002, area 2107), and by a JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists. TEMPO=2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-1-piperidinyl N-oxide; SOMO=singly occupied molecular orbital; HOMO=highest occupied molecular orbital.
Cyclization of TEMPO Radicals Bound to Metalladithiolene Induced by SOMO–HOMO Energy-Level Conversion†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 539–541, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Kusamoto, T., Kume, S. and Nishihara, H. (2010), Cyclization of TEMPO Radicals Bound to Metalladithiolene Induced by SOMO–HOMO Energy-Level Conversion. Angew. Chem., 122: 539–541. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905132
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2009
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 20245013, 21108002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!