We are grateful for the support of the ANR (Agence National pour la Recherche), La ligue contre le cancer, the CNRS, and the Université d’Orléans.
Palladium-Catalyzed Coupling Reactions of Thioimidate N-Oxides: Access to α-Alkenyl- and α-Aryl-Functionalized Cyclic Nitrones†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 587–590, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Schleiss, J., Rollin, P. and Tatibouët, A. (2010), Palladium-Catalyzed Coupling Reactions of Thioimidate N-Oxides: Access to α-Alkenyl- and α-Aryl-Functionalized Cyclic Nitrones. Angew. Chem., 122: 587–590. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905188
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
- ANR (Agence National pour la Recherche)
- La ligue contre le cancer
- Université d’Orléans
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!