We thank Mr. Mikio Hayashi and Dr. Tooru Setoyama (Mitsubishi Chemical Group, Science and Technology Research Center) for helpful discussion. This work was supported by Research and Development in a New Interdisciplinary Field based on Nanotechnology and Materials Science Program of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT). This work was also partly supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (No. 19106015) of MEXT.
Diversification of RTH-Type Zeolite and Its Catalytic Application†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 52, pages 10068–10071, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Yokoi, T., Yoshioka, M., Imai, H. and Tatsumi, T. (2009), Diversification of RTH-Type Zeolite and Its Catalytic Application. Angew. Chem., 121: 10068–10071. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905214
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- MEXT. Grant Number: 19106015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!