This work was supported by NSF (DMR-0731382 & DMR-0742016), S3IP and Binghamton University. We thank Dr. Kai Sun (University of Michigan) for his help in composition analysis, Dr. Jun Zhang (Binghamton University) for providing Pt nanocubes, and Dr. Miomir Vukmirovic (BNL) for his helpful suggestions and discussion related to this work.
Composition-Dependent Electrocatalytic Activity of Pt-Cu Nanocube Catalysts for Formic Acid Oxidation†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1304–1307, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Xu, D., Bliznakov, S., Liu, Z., Fang, J. and Dimitrov, N. (2010), Composition-Dependent Electrocatalytic Activity of Pt-Cu Nanocube Catalysts for Formic Acid Oxidation. Angew. Chem., 122: 1304–1307. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905248
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2009
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0731382, DMR-0742016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!