We thank the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology for funding.
anti-Selective Asymmetric Michael Reactions of Aldehydes and Nitroolefins Catalyzed by a Primary Amine/Thiourea†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 52, pages 10032–10036, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Uehara, H. and Barbas, Carlos F. (2009), anti-Selective Asymmetric Michael Reactions of Aldehydes and Nitroolefins Catalyzed by a Primary Amine/Thiourea. Angew. Chem., 121: 10032–10036. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905313
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!