This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design, the Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research, and the Israel Science Foundation (grant no. 289/09). G.deR. wishes to thank the Prins Bernhard Cultuur Fonds for a fellowship.
Sequential Logic Operations with Surface-Confined Polypyridyl Complexes Displaying Molecular Random Access Memory Features†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 173–176, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
de Ruiter, G., Tartakovsky, E., Oded, N. and van der Boom, Milko E. (2010), Sequential Logic Operations with Surface-Confined Polypyridyl Complexes Displaying Molecular Random Access Memory Features. Angew. Chem., 122: 173–176. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905358
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
- Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research
- and the Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 289/09
- Prins Bernhard Cultuur Fonds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!