This work was supported by the NIH grant (GM 55302) and the DOE, Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (OBES), Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division, under Contract DE-AC02-05CH11231. Portions of this research were carried out at SSRL, operated by Stanford University for DOE, OBES. The SSRL SMB Program is supported by the DOE, OBER and by the NIH, NCRR. We thank Prof. Steve Cramer for the use of his emission spectrometer (NIH Grant EB-001962) for some of the work and Prof. Ken Sauer for many useful discussions.
Direct Detection of Oxygen Ligation to the Mn4Ca Cluster of Photosystem II by X-ray Emission Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 812–815, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Pushkar, Y., Long, X., Glatzel, P., Brudvig, Gary W., Dismukes, G. Charles., Collins, Terrence J., Yachandra, Vittal K., Yano, J. and Bergmann, U. (2010), Direct Detection of Oxygen Ligation to the Mn4Ca Cluster of Photosystem II by X-ray Emission Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem., 122: 812–815. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905366
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: GM 55302
- DOE, Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (OBES), Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!