Financial support from the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, the Université de Toulouse, the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR-06-BLAN-0034), the National Science Foundation (CHE-0646916), and the Welch Foundation (A-1423) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank: the Unidade de RaiosX of the Universidade de Santiago de Compostela for the X-ray diffraction analyses of 4 and 5; Christopher Cummins (MIT) for useful discussions regarding the use of the Dgrid program; the Laboratory for Molecular Simulation at Texas A&M University for providing software and computation resources. L.M. thanks the Institut Universitaire de France and D.B. thanks the COST action CM0802 PhoSciNet for supporting this work.
Gold–Silane and Gold–Stannane Complexes: Saturated Molecules as σ-Acceptor Ligands†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 52, pages 10076–10079, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Gualco, P., Lin, T.-P., Sircoglou, M., Mercy, M., Ladeira, S., Bouhadir, G., Pérez, Lisa M., Amgoune, A., Maron, L., Gabbaï, François P. and Bourissou, D. (2009), Gold–Silane and Gold–Stannane Complexes: Saturated Molecules as σ-Acceptor Ligands. Angew. Chem., 121: 10076–10079. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905391
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2009
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Université de Toulouse
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-06-BLAN-0034
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0646916
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1423
- COST. Grant Number: CM0802 PhoSciNet
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!