We thank the National Science Council of Taiwan and Academia Sinica, ROC for financial support.
Pentiptycene-Derived Oligo(p-phenyleneethynylene)s: Conformational Control, Chain-Length Effects, Localization of Excitation, and Intrachain Resonance Energy Transfer†
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 52, pages 10120–10123, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Yang, J.-S., Yan, J.-L., Lin, C.-K., Chen, C.-Y., Xie, Z.-Y. and Chen, C.-H. (2009), Pentiptycene-Derived Oligo(p-phenyleneethynylene)s: Conformational Control, Chain-Length Effects, Localization of Excitation, and Intrachain Resonance Energy Transfer. Angew. Chem., 121: 10120–10123. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905405
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2009
- National Science Council of Taiwan
- Academia Sinica, ROC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!