We thank the EPSRC for support, Balliol College, Oxford for a Junior Research Fellowship (A.E.A.), and Dr. Nick Rees (CRL, Oxford) for NMR support.
Non-Metal-Mediated Homogeneous Hydrogenation of CO2 to CH3OH†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 52, pages 10023–10027, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Ashley, Andrew E., Thompson, Amber L. and O'Hare, D. (2009), Non-Metal-Mediated Homogeneous Hydrogenation of CO2 to CH3OH. Angew. Chem., 121: 10023–10027. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905466
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!