This work was supported by grants from the NIH, the MRC, and the European Commission’s seventh Framework Programme (FP7) READNA Consortium. D.S. was supported by a BBSRC Doctoral Training Grant.
Multiple Base-Recognition Sites in a Biological Nanopore: Two Heads are Better than One†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 566–569, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Stoddart, D., Maglia, G., Mikhailova, E., Heron, Andrew J. and Bayley, H. (2010), Multiple Base-Recognition Sites in a Biological Nanopore: Two Heads are Better than One. Angew. Chem., 122: 566–569. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905483
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2009
- European Commission’s seventh Framework Programme (FP7) READNA Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!