We thank DESY for provision of beamtime at HASYLAB, and we are grateful to the group of Prof. Dr. W. Bensch of the Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, in particular Beatrix Seidlhofer and Elena Antonova, for their assistance with use of Beamline F3 and the loan of their heating device. The ESRF provided beamtime on ID31 and we thank Dr. I. Margiolaki and Dr. A. Fitch for their assistance with measuring data there. We are grateful to Nikos Kourkoumelis, University of Ioannina, for modifying his PowDLL program to allow analysis of the EDXRD data. This work was supported by CNRS and French ANR “CONDMOFs” funding.
Time-Resolved In Situ Diffraction Study of the Solvothermal Crystallization of Some Prototypical Metal–Organic Frameworks†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 775–778, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Millange, F., Medina, Manuela I., Guillou, N., Férey, G., Golden, Kathryn M. and Walton, Richard I. (2010), Time-Resolved In Situ Diffraction Study of the Solvothermal Crystallization of Some Prototypical Metal–Organic Frameworks. Angew. Chem., 122: 775–778. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905627
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2009
- French ANR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!