Y.-S. Li is grateful for the financial support from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. DFG Priority Program 1362 “Porous Metal–Organic Frameworks” is acknowledged for financial support. The authors thank F. Steinbach for support in electron microscopy and K. Efimov for TGA measurements.
Molecular Sieve Membrane: Supported Metal–Organic Framework with High Hydrogen Selectivity†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 558–561, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Li, Y.-S., Liang, F.-Y., Bux, H., Feldhoff, A., Yang, W.-S. and Caro, J. (2010), Molecular Sieve Membrane: Supported Metal–Organic Framework with High Hydrogen Selectivity. Angew. Chem., 122: 558–561. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905645
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2009
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!