The authors are grateful to the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant 20621062 and 20872156) for their financial support.
Assembly of Substituted Phenothiazines by a Sequentially Controlled CuI/ L-Proline-Catalyzed Cascade CS and CN Bond Formation†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1313–1316, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Ma, D., Geng, Q., Zhang, H. and Jiang, Y. (2010), Assembly of Substituted Phenothiazines by a Sequentially Controlled CuI/ L-Proline-Catalyzed Cascade CS and CN Bond Formation. Angew. Chem., 122: 1313–1316. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905646
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2009
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20621062, 20872156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!